Business Card Design
. Your business card is essentially the face of your business. Poorly designed business cards can leave a negative impression on potential clients. The business card design will tell people:
- Who you are and what you do
- Your level of professionalism
- Your quality of client relations
We will help you leave a lasting impression
A well-defined business card created by an elite design team with an extensive online marketing portfolio is key to business success. Presentation is everything and first impressions can’t be erased.
Factors to consider when designing your business cards are
- Material – Hard paper, glossy finish and plastic coating are just a few decisions your marketing design teamwill help you make.
- Aesthetic appeal – Think of how you want your business card to look. Font style, colour, depth, and size are important factors to consider. These will be greatly impacted by the industry you operate in. If your target market is the elderly, using small font wouldn’t be wise.
- Delivery – The language and information displayed on your business card is crucial. It will determine how effective this communication tool will be for your company. Keep it short and sweet.
- Layout – The layout of your business card will impact the way people view your company. If your business card is cluttered and difficult to read, people may assume that’s how you conduct business. The lettering, message, colours, and style need to be considered when designing the layout.